How to Pick the Best Hairstyle for Your Hair Type?
Did you know being bald is a new trend? Surprisingly it looks really good on selective people. But most people enjoy having hair on their heads. It is an important aspect of a person’s expression of oneself. Having a good hairstyle gives one a lot of confidence. Not only that, it is a representation of the kind of person one is. With the online salon booking app- zoylee, many have achieved awesome-looking hair sitting in their homes.
Apparently, women are most concerned with how they look. This is a common misconception that exists. In fact, men are also very much interested in their appearance; thus making hairstyles for men is also a very popular genre. The problem is that they just don’t want to put in the effort unless women force them to. Nonetheless, if you are attempting to get yourself a new look regardless of your gender, you came to the right place.
In this article, we will talk about the various types of hairstyles that are available for both men and women. There are multiple factors you need to consider if you need hairstyles for men. Choosing a hairstyle for women requires a lot of work. It is given that there is a lot of thought process behind each hairstyle. We will also cover the types of haircuts and what would be perfect for your hair type.
Factors to consider before choosing a hairstyle
1. Assess your hair texture
There are primarily four different types of hair texture; Straight, wavy, curly, and coily. Having straight hair is the most beneficial but curly or coily hair has its own perks. With straight hair, you can choose any hairstyle that you want; from bob to just plain cuts. Thye does not cause much trouble. Wavy hair just adds a bit of bend and depressions over your straight hair.
Coily and curly hairs are the real heroes. Hairstyles for them are not very easy. Since they spring up every time, one needs to find themselves a hairstyle that would cause the least nuisance. Hairstyles for men over for coily or curly hair are much easier to find than hairstyles for women.
2. Consider the volume of your mane
This is the next important aspect to consider. Let’s say you have a good enough volume from the top to the back of the head. Comparatively the front part does not have much volume? So what should you do? We choose a hairstyle that would cover parts of our forehead; like fringes or bangs. This will hide any bald spots you might have along with making your face look fuller.
3. Measure your face shape
There are primarily five types of face shape; square, oval, round, heart, and diamond. This is one of the most important aspects you must consider. Different hairstyles are suited for different face shapes. A wrong match can leave you with regrettable bangs. Let us consider the heart shape here; the cheeks are raised and prominent in a heart-shaped face. Hence you must find a hairstyle that would cover a few of your cheeks. Thus, if you want short hair; pixie cuts will do you good. And if you want to have long hair, try going for long side-swept cuts.
Similarly, add layers to a square-shaped face. Bob cuts for oval faces; deep side parts for diamond faces and so on. Understand your face shape and see what will look best on you before you try the online salon booking app- zoylee.
4. Consider your lifestyle like work type
Are you a party person? Or are you strictly professional? These are important aspects that feed into your personality. Hence, your face and outlook need to reflect the kind of person you are. Understand where you have to spend your time most and find the hairstyle for daily use.
5. Find the right match-
Consider all the above points mentioned to find the one. Hairstyles for men are not as difficult to find as hairstyles for women. Hence, understand your needs and if you are confident, then swipe right to your left-swiped hair.
Best hairstyles per hair type
Different types of hair require different types of looks. Below are listed some of the best hairstyles for your hair type:
- Thick hair- You are lucky if you have thick hair, the best kind is to keep it frail. This would allow more airflow through the strands and you will feel less hot.
- Curly hair- The best kind of hair as it is the most difficult to understand its volume. Hence, any type of hairstyle would look best with curly hair.
- Fine hair- If you have fine hair, try to spread it around your face as much as possible. It looks like the volume of the hair is very less, therefore shortening it would be the best. But if you want to keep it long, you can go for layers; it will add more volume.
- Wavy hair- This type of hair cannot decide if it wants to be straight or curly. Thus keeping it as long as possible will make it look great. Moreover, adding a couple of highlights would also add volume.
How to select the best salon for you from Zoylee
There are many salon options available through the online salon booking app-zoylee. Since there is little for everybody, you must choose what is best for you. To help you with there, here are some things to consider:
- Consider your location- Online salon booking app-zoylee sends a professional to your house. Hence consider your location and choose the nearest one, so you get your dream hair faster.
- Remember your budget- Many hairstyles lead up to five thousand. Therefore understand how much you want to spend and choose accordingly.
- Check their credentials- Make sure that whoever has the fate of your hair in their hands is credible and experienced. To achieve the best results you need the best people from the online salon booking app-zoylee.
- List multiple backup options- It might be so that the particular haircut you chose is not flawless by your professional styler. Hence, if you are keen on having that very hairstyle, keep a few backups ready.
- Filter appropriately- Finally, consider all the aspects to get that one perfect hairstyle as your companion for the next few months.
To sum up, hairstyles are an important part of your personality. It determines your first impression. Thus choosing a hairstyle may be a little tedious but it is worth it. The work, however, does not end here. Now that you have your dream hairstyle, make sure you take care of it with proper proteins and nutrition.
Posted: 12 Jul 2021
Visit for more
() () ()