End the Pain of a BREAKUP & Heal Yourself!!
Suffering is inevitable. Everyone has to taste it sooner or later. It could be because of depression, loneliness, sadness, or heartbreak. Breakup is devastating. Breakup not only happens in a love relationship, but it happens in friendship too which I think is more difficult to bear. It becomes more painful when you don't want to but you still have to. It is very difficult to say goodbye to the person you once loved with all your heart or with whom you have so many memories. The affected person suffers a lot of things. It becomes hard for them to eat, sleep, and stay happy or calm. When someone is going through it, he feels that he can never get out of the pain and he thinks that his life has ended. You should remember that there is always new hope, there is always light after a deep dark. You should know that nothing lasts forever so this shall too pass. Everything you do reminds you of that person, you get so lost in the pain that you forget to live your life which is not good for you. You need to overcome this pain, you need to actually leave the person who left you or whom you left, and you have to heal yourself.
Here are a few things that might help you in healing:
- The first rule in a breakup is “Cut the Contact”. You need to maintain your distance from that person. Don’t text, call, or meet him/her. Not only remove him from every social media but also your life. It will be good for both of you for moving on. Whenever you feel like talking to your ex, talk to someone very close to you and ask for his help.
- Don’t think about that person, it will break you more and it will be difficult for you to forget him. Accept that it’s time to “Move on” in your life.
- Accept that everything happens for good. Yes, it is difficult to accept that the person you loved is no more with you and you have to live your life without them but you have to do it.
- After a breakup or separation, you become quiet and bound yourself to a room, and start to suffer alone which is not a healthy practice because it can lead to depression. By doing this, you take away from yourself the process of healing. So let your emotions out by screaming or crying at a place where no one can see you. Crying is very much helping but what to do when you want to cry but can’t? Well, listening to sad music proves to be good therapy for crying. Listening to your favorite sad songs actually makes you happy and can help in changing your mind.
- Spend time with family and friends. Go on a trip with your old friends, make new memories by forgetting the old ones, enjoy every moment, and be the real happy.
- Set a goal in your life and then put your complete attention to that goal and do the things that help you achieve your goal. This will help you recover sooner.
- Once someone is gone, don’t hurt yourself by thinking more and more about them. Whenever some memory that reminds you of that person came into your mind, replace it with some other good memory or start doing any work that helps you to divert your mind.
- Try to keep yourself busy with new things. Learn new skills and appreciate yourself. Put your complete focus on your present and bright future.
PS: I didn’t write it because I went through a breakup, I wrote this because I learned it from my surroundings.
Posted: 10 Jan 2021
Visit for more
() () ()